We’ve all heard it before: safety is everybody’s responsibility.
And you, our ideal client, is already safe. However, what you may want a hand with is how to communicate that you’re being safe. That means having a kick-ass safety program…one that makes sense to your clients, one that your team actually uses, one that is an asset to your organization.
What we can do for you:
- Collaborate with your team to build you a custom Safety Management Systems including a manual, forms and orientations. And we’ll make sure it’s developed specifically for your business, your industry, and your needs, but that is also well within compliance of your province’s OHS legislation
- Help you obtain or maintain your Certificate of Recognition (COR) or Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR), that oh-so-important piece of paper that proves just how safe your company is, and that is often your ticket to being allowed to bid on a job or step foot on worksite
- Ensure your team has all the safety training they require, whether it’s third party certifications or in-house training; and that there is a system to ensure that your team knows when it’s time to renew their training and that all training documentation is easily accessible.
- Keep your clients happy with flawless pre-qualifications, whether it’s client-specific or on a more general platform like ISNetworld, Avetta (PICS), ComplyWorks, etc.
- Understand what the hell your safety analytics and statistics really mean and how they can change your business’s bottom line.